Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News:

Author Topic: Good deal on a 1uz-fe? *Pics*  (Read 5495 times)

Offline Robatt

• View Profile
    • Email
Good deal on a 1uz-fe? *Pics*
« on: March 17, 2010, 07:36:12 PM »
In about 2 weeks i am going to buy all of  this to swap into my 93 4runner. The seller originally bought it for himself to do a swap in his supra but it didnt work out. He sourced the halfcut from japan and took what was needed apart which i believe was a royal saloon? He works for Jarco which is a jdm supplier. Everything has been sitting indoors for about 2 years and he said since he knew it wasn't going to be messed with for a while he put lubricant in the cylinders. He also said he started it up and it ran smoothly before he took everything apart and has a video of it running.

He is selling it all to me for 1000 dollars and its driving distance from my house
comes with: engine, tranny, ecu, wiring harness, exhaust, interior pieces, and radiator only being the major parts of everything included

Any comments?
I have never heard of a royal saloon would it coming from a royal saloon affect anything? Is it the same thing as a crown?

On with the pics

« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 08:59:30 AM by Robatt »

Offline Cebby

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Cebby66
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Good deal on a 1uz-fe? *Pics*
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 06:48:44 AM »
Can't see your pics...
TOOLandFAB.com
A discussion forum dedicated to tools, fabrication & workshops

Offline Robatt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 09:00:37 AM »
My bad...
I think i fixed it are they working now?

Offline Smitherz

• ICQ Messenger - 39901198
    • MSN Messenger - ryan@westcoastmafia.com
    • View Profile
    • Fourwheelforum
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 11:02:40 PM »
Yeahp that's a pretty decent deal considering everything is there. I would wonder where that idler pulley is though. Weird that it's not there. Usually that means he was selling parts off of it - but that doesn't sound like the case so where is it? I also am not seeing the ignitors. They are mounted on the fender well of the Lexus engine bay so a lot of people forget to snag those when they yank an engine out. Those will run you an easy 100 - 150 so if he doesn't have those and that pulley I would knock him down to 800. Remember it's a HUGE convenience for him to sell the engine to you just as much as it is that it's close to you. Plus you have the money that he wants. I got a complete engine for $500 delivered with nearly everything except AC pump and alternator. The transmission isn't worth anything unless you plan on using it - most people don't for offroad swaps. The instrument cluster is a bonus if you plan on using it. How many miles on it? You can do a Carfax on the VIN stamped on the side of the block.
Professional Garage Monkey / http://www.fourwheelforum.com/