Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/customer/www/uzswap.com/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/uzswap.com/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 178
Unique Oil Pan - Take a look
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News:

Author Topic: Unique Oil Pan - Take a look  (Read 4836 times)

Offline Smitherz

• ICQ Messenger - 39901198
    • MSN Messenger - ryan@westcoastmafia.com
    • View Profile
    • Fourwheelforum
Unique Oil Pan - Take a look
« on: April 03, 2007, 02:34:07 AM »
Has anyone seen an oilpan like this one? I'm trying to figure out if this 1UZ I bought is a newer generation 1UZ or the older one. I've read from some Toyota specs that the 95-96 engines were upgraded with some oil pickup changes and waterpump changes (the vanes increasing from 7 to 12) among other things that were updated. The waterpump has 12 vanes and this oil pan is changed so I'm kinda thinking it's newer. I dunno, but if anyone knows of a way to ID the engine itself let me know. I think the electrical components and some other parts that were included with the engine are from an older 1UZ and the block is newer maybe.

Professional Garage Monkey / http://www.fourwheelforum.com/

Offline 91_4x4runner

• Global Moderator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - aimislame15
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Unique Oil Pan - Take a look
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 06:45:56 AM »
I don't see a picture or anything, but it could be because of the crappy net here at school.
91 4Runner
78 280Z
92 SC400

Offline Smitherz

• ICQ Messenger - 39901198
    • MSN Messenger - ryan@westcoastmafia.com
    • View Profile
    • Fourwheelforum
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 08:52:58 AM »
Tell the admins running that network that they are too paranoid. =]   And here is the only type of oilpan that I'm familiar with. Both this and the above are for front sump style engines.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 08:58:44 AM by Smitherz »
Professional Garage Monkey / http://www.fourwheelforum.com/

Offline Mudman4901

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 07:01:21 PM »
There would have been a VIN plate on the block itself on all US spec engines.  If you get the number I can run it and see the year and the entire history of the car at any Lexus dealer.  It should start with the letters JT