Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/customer/www/uzswap.com/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/uzswap.com/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 178
Celsior UCF11 ecu wiring diagram and pinout diagram
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News:

Author Topic: Celsior UCF11 ecu wiring diagram and pinout diagram  (Read 9511 times)

Offline freddy4runner

• MSN Messenger - bj_73@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Celsior UCF11 ecu wiring diagram and pinout diagram
« on: May 22, 2007, 07:07:54 AM »
Can anyone please help me, I need to find an electrical wiring diagram for a Toyota Celsior UCF11, I tried using UCF10 and 20 wiring diagrams for the ECU but the plugs are all different. the main plug that comes from my engine harness is an 80 pin with a bolt in the middle and it has a seperate 40 pin plug that comes from vehicle harness, both plugs have yellow locking caps.
It has the same plugs as a 1993 UZS soarer but all the wire locations are different.
Any help will be appreciated.
1995 4runner sr5 v6 limited with alloy bullbar, 2" OME lift and spotties, 32" BFG'S. 1UZFE in the garage being prepared for installation.

Offline ice_spy

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Celsior UCF11 ecu wiring diagram and pinout diagram
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 08:56:43 PM »
In my advise, and im sure others will agree... you can not go past Scott @ Venom performance in QLD. You take off your loom from your engine and put it in a box. Send to Scott. $900 and a few weeks or maybe a month later your loom comes back with all the hard work done. He has pin outs. He has a test bench engine that he will plug in your loom and make sure 100% it works. He will tag about 6 wires from the ecu to join up to power basicly and there you have it.... job done. Considering i have just spent $1300 at my reccomended auto electrian, and its still not right! and he has had my truck for bloody 3 months!!!!. So let Scott take care of that side of things and spend the time mounting your engine as it will have to come in and out 20 or more times so then the last time it goes in it will be with the loom reconnected to the motor and then wire it up to power etc and off you drive.  Learn from my mistake as that was my original plan but didnt do it. Now im suffering and wish i had of just sent it to him. I may even be considering taking my engine out to take off the loom to send to it to Scott just to check it and make sure its all right. He does loms for people all over the world and some from the US on this forum. Scott's the man my friend!
88 4runner, 84 solid diff rail, ARB 2" susp.,ARB front whinch bar, SAFARI snorkle, custom rear bar, 3"body lift, 8"CSA mags, BFG' 32"s, and of course 1UZ-FE !